Employees in this position assist Wireless Technicians in the installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair of wireless communications equipment.
- Competitive Compensation
- Discretionary Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Benefit eligibility starts immediately
- Voluntary Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K plan (Eligible after 12 months of employment)
- Vacation and PTO
- Advancement Opportunity
- Assist Integration Technician with the installation of batteries, conduit, power cable, Radio Frequency (RF) Jumpers, and Fiber Optic Jumpers, Category 5 (Cat5) cable, and 32 pair cable.
- Install components and cabling in racks and cabinets using various hand tools. This may require the use of a 4-foot to 30-foot ladder, articulated lift, or scissor lift.
- Load and unload truck with materials, gear, tools, etc. Keep workstation clean of any unused tools, materials, and debris. Perform all other tasks as assigned by management.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License
- 100% Travel Required
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- DOT Certification is preferred
- Basic Electrical experience is preferred
- 12 Volt & 48 Volt DC Power experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures
Conditions of Employment
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to perform random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Successful candidate must submit to post-offer, pre-employment physical examination
- Travel is required 100% of the time. Employees may be required to stay out of town in excess of one or more weeks at a time.