ELECTRICAL & GROUNDING
At HBC, Inc. our electrical and grounding crews have a wealth of knowledge, with a combined total of over 50 years working exclusively in the wireless industry. Our crews are trained to handle all aspects of the communications industry, from small grounding repair issues to rooftop sites and equipment room build-outs that require an extensive amount of knowledge and experience.
Our in-house electrical crews are available 24/7 to handle your emergency repair needs. Contact us if we can be of assistance.
Our Civil and Erosion Control abilities are key to our total success. We have a long history in civil construction and offer this option to all our customers. We have invested heavily in the right equipment needed to tackle any type of civil project. To ensure a timely mobilization, we have expanded our fleet to accommodate any job site need. Having the right equipmment with experienced operators and using the latest technology is a huge advantage!
With nearly 60 years of experience, HBC has followed the same principles that Billy Horne and his brothers Tommy and Latha started the company with, which is providing their customers with a quality job for a fair price.
TOWER & SITE MAINTENANCE
We offer a full range of services to maintain your installations.
- Tower Maintenance
- Tower Light Installation and Repair
- Tower Mapping
- 24/7 Storm Response
- Building Maintenance
- Site & Facility Maintenance
- Electrical Upgrades
- Grounding System Compliance
For your material warehousing needs, Horne Brothers Construction is pleased to offer the following services:
- 10,000 sq. ft. of indoor storage
- Fully protected and monitored by security system
- Secure outdoor storage available
- Full-time warehouse and inventory control manager
- Loading dock and large drive-in bay doors available
- Forklift on site
- Located just off I-95 in the heart of eastern North Carolina. Click here for directions.
- Restrooms on premises
- After-hours, weekend and holiday delivery/pickup available on request
- Contact us for pricing and material availability.
We manufacture custom steel platforms for rooftops and flood plain areas to support both equipment and prefabricated shelters. Unlike other companies, our fabrication team assembles and disassembles each platform before it leaves our shop in order to ensure that the field application will go smoothly.
With our experience and expertise in this area we get it right the first time. We know the importance of keeping to a tight schedule and we will guarantee on-time delivery. Our fabrication division can also install what we fabricate.
- Custom Steel Platforms for Shelters and Equipment Cabinets
- Customized Mounts for Towers and Water Tanks, Including Complete Corrals
- Installation of Ports in Monopoles
- Stud Welding on Water Tanks and Other Structures
- Mig Tig and Stick Welding
- On-Site Fabrication/Mobile Rig
- Certified Welders
We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, a timely schedule and excellent customer service. Trust your next steel fabrication project to a company with experience and a proven track record. When you are on a job site with 6 crew members and a crane that is costing your company $200-$500 per hour, you can rest assured that your platform will fit together properly the first time.