Assemble and install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on land or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics. May include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules; will perform in accordance with predetermined plans, building codes, and safety restrictions.
- Ensures correct racking system (type, length, width, and thickness, etc.) and all additional parts (bolts, nuts and washers) is utilized in accordance to a set of plans.
- As the plan design shows, properly construct the racking system together, and ensure its proper assembly on top of the piles. This includes the bracing, strong backs, tubing, cross straps, and purling’s.
- Ensure the proper placement of the bolts, washers and nuts are place in the correct locations in accordance to the plans, and ensure all nuts and bolts are properly tightened and secure for proper racking installation.
- Daily trash/debris collection and disposal of in designated area.
- No experience is required; however, 6 months or more is preferred
- Available for 100% Travel
- Capable of frequently lifting 50 lbs without assistance
- Capable of standing, walking, and kneeling for long duration of time
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather elements