Under limited supervision, the Site Mechanic position performs work of considerable difficulty in the repair and maintenance of vehicles and Heavy Equipment, and performs related work as assigned. This position is 100% travel, which will require the Site Mechanic to travel to job sites which are often out-of-state; this may require the Site Mechanic to be out for a minimum of a week or two at a time.
- Inspect, diagnose, rebuild, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on vehicles and heavy equipment with minimal supervision.
- Travels to different job sites as scheduled by Shop Department Manager.
- Utilize laptop to maintain maintenance records and expenses form.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A Valid Driver’s License.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in maintenance and repair of Diesel Engines
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in maintenance and repair of Hydraulic Systems
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in maintenance and repair of Heavy Equipment Maintenance
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in maintenance and repair of Welding
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in maintenance and repair of Electrical Systems.
Capable of minimal operation of all equipment including, but not limited to: Bulldozers, Excavators, Telehandlers, Pile Drivers, Skid Steers, etc. Site Mechanics should at-least be able to operate equipment enough to troubleshoot issues.